Introducing the new COMMENCAL META HT AM.
We’re staying faithful to our theory that it’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full suspension bike.
We’ve developed the new META HT AM to bring more overall comfort and fun through an all-new modern frame design which is compatible with 27.5”+ and 29” standards.
At COMMENCAL we believe above all else that the geometry should push your limits and aid in your progression, but this is also a fun bike, with no fuss.
You don’t need to worry about your settings or components, just get out on your bike.
The new META HT AM frame is truly adaptive. It has been designed to be ridden with several different configurations in mind:
- The frame allows tyres up to 27.5+ and 2.8'' for comfort and grip.
- With 29'' wheels, a maximum tyre width of 60 mm, the ETRTO value displayed on the tyre sidewall should not exceed 60-622. It optimises the ride and brings stability. You can find this value on all manufacturers websites.
- The new META HT AM requires a fork height of between 555mm and 561mm. This usually corresponds to forks with 140mm to 150mm travel accommodating 29'' wheels.
All of these factors mean the new META HT AM has a changing personality all of its own meaning that it can go from an aggressive enduro hard tail to a comfortable trail bike.
Each build will be unique whilst keeping the tempered character of a COMMENCAL hard tail.
* The Lyrik RC remains one of the best for enduro. It's up there with the best forks on the market because of the new Charger 2 RC2 cartridge and DebonAir anti-friction pneumatic spring.
* E13 LG1 rims with 30mm internal rim width which means more tyre preservation and grip.
* 4-piston SRAM Guide T brakes coupled to 200mm discs for effective braking.
* 12-speed SRAM Eagle transmission to go the distance and more.
* KS E20-i-s seat post with the famous Southpaw lever which remains a reference in enduro.
|FRAME||2019 META HT AM, internal cable routing, 29"|
|FORK||ROCKSHOX LYRIK RC, 150 mm, 15 mm axle, com- pression, rebound, boost. Bottomless Tokens: 2|
|HEADSET||ACROS Fiber ZS44/ZS56, sealed bearings|
|STEM||RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE, 40 mm, 31.8 mm, 0° angle|
|BAR||RIDE ALPHA, Alloy 7075, 780 mm, 31.8 mm, 30 mm rise|
|GRIPS||RIDE ALPHA, DH Grips, ultra soft compound, single clamp|
|BRAKES||SRAM Guide T, 200 mm / 180 mm|
|SHIFTERS||SRAM NX EAGLE, 1 x 12 sp|
|FRONT / REAR MECH||- / SRAM NX EAGLE, 1 x 12 sp|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM Power Spline|
|CRANKSET||SRAM NX EAGLE, 32 t, 170 mm on S/M, 175 mm on L/XL|
|CHAIN||SRAM NX EAGLE|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50, 12 sp|
|RIMS||E13 TRS, 32 holes, 30 mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|HUBS||FORMULA, 32 holes, high engagement, sealed bearings|
|SPOKES / NIPPLES||SAPIM RACE spokes, stainless steel, 2.0 mm / 1.8 mm / 2.0 mm|
|TYRES||MAXXIS DHF, 29 x 2.5 WT, EXO, front MAXXIS AGGRESSOR, 29 x 2.5 WT, EXO, rear|
|SEATPOST||KINDSHOCK E20i, 31.6 mm, Southpaw alloy lever 100MM ON S, 150MM ON M / L / XL WITH SOUTHPAW ALLOY REMOTE|
|SADDLE||RIDE ALPHA 278 mm, CrMo rails|
|ACCESSORIES||Chainstay protector, seatstay protector|