Introducing the new COMMENCAL META HT AM.
We’re staying faithful to our theory that it’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full suspension bike.
We’ve developed the new META HT AM to bring more overall comfort and fun through an all-new modern frame design which is compatible with 27.5”+ and 29” standards.
At COMMENCAL we believe above all else that the geometry should push your limits and aid in your progression, but this is also a fun bike, with no fuss.
You don’t need to worry about your settings or components, just get out on your bike.
The new META HT AM frame is truly adaptive. It has been designed to be ridden with several different configurations in mind:
- The frame allows tyres up to 27.5+ and 2.8'' for comfort and grip.
- With 29'' wheels, a maximum tyre width of 60 mm, the ETRTO value displayed on the tyre sidewall should not exceed 60-622. It optimises the ride and brings stability. You can find this value on all manufacturers websites.
- The new META HT AM requires a fork height of between 555mm and 561mm. This usually corresponds to forks with 140mm to 150mm travel accommodating 29'' wheels.
All of these factors mean the new META HT AM has a changing personality all of its own meaning that it can go from an aggressive enduro hard tail to a comfortable trail bike.
Each build will be unique whilst keeping the tempered character of a COMMENCAL hard tail.
* 2.6 Plus tyres bring appreciable comfort on a hard tail whilst remaining precise.
* WTB ST i35 wheels with a 35mm internal width provide excellent support for Plus tyres.
* Large diameter disc brakes (200/180mm) for long-lasting braking.