PURPOSE BUILT FOR PRO TEAMS
When race day conditions get a little nasty, reach for the Fox HRC Redplate Pro Flexair Jacket. It provides the ideal combination of warmth, water resilience, breathability, and ruggedness so you can weather any storm.
The 3-layer construction creates a warm environment inside the jacket, keeps out rain, and allows excess heat and sweat to escape. On top of that, we gave it the water-shedding DWR treatment, fully sealed seams, and waterproof zippers. Safe to say, this jacket is impossibly dry. This wet weather protection is combined with Primaloft® insulation, so you have all the warmth you need without the weight. Finally, the jacket features 4-way stretch fabric for movement, a drop tail design for extra coverage in the back, and Cordura® patches to withstand wear in rugged environments.
- Redplate Pro Collection
- Team Honda HRC gear
- 15,000mm water resistance to keep you dry
- 25,000g/m2 24 hour breathability
- Three internal pockets safely stow valuables
- Two external zip pockets
- YKK Aqua Guard zipper with storm flap
- Hook and loop cuff closure
- Shockcord at bottom hem
- Droptail design for extra coverage
- Cordura® patches in primary wear areas
- Silicone heat transfer details
- Fully seam sealed to lock out the elements
- C6 DWR
- Length: (HPS) 31"
- Front: 87% Polyester / 13% Spandex 3 layer 4-Way Stretch
- Back: 100% Polyester 3 layer 4-Way Stretch, 140g/m2
- Primaloft® insulation
- Fully seam sealed
- C6 DWR treated