LEVERAGE IS THE ENEMY
Fox V3 Baz Helmets use our Magnetic Visor Release System 'MVRS' to attach the visor. This Fox patented technology replaces screws with magnets - an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, but release in a crash.
In addition, the V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System 'MIPS'. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The V3 helmet features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
- MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®
- Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking DriLex® comfort liner
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking cheek pads
- 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Matching gearset available
- Gloss finish
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT