HIGH PERFORMANCE BIKE WASH. // Pro-GreenMX Bike Cleaner contains a premium blend of biodegradable surfactants. It will clean every part of your bike safely, and with ease. Even without any harsh chemicals, our salt-free formula provides a powerful, penetrating action! It will do the work for you and removes ingrained dirt, mud, grime and even sand and clay stains! Leaving a streak-free finish! This product is a refill, no empty bottle or trigger included.
Why use it?
- This product is concentrated, making 10 x 1L, meaning you are getting twice for your money! As it is a refill, no empty bottle or trigger is included, but can be purchased separately.
- Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash is 100% salt-free, with no corrosive components in the product making it the safest cleaner on the market!
- Fully biodegradable with recyclable packaging.
- Safe for use on all E-Bikes.
- Completely safe to use on all surfaces including paints, plastics, anodised parts, sensitive metals (including aluminium) and carbon fibre.
- Tough on dirt but gentle to your bike. Our Bike Wash will remove mud, dirt and grime with ease, whilst also removing sand and clay stains. It can also be used on your kit, boots and helmets!
- High-foaming product that clings to your bike and does the work for you!
- Contains UV protection to protect your paint colours from fading in sunlight.
- Use previously purchased 1L Bike Wash bottle and dilute product 50/50 with water (available to purchase in ‘accessories’ if required).
- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, leaving to soak for 15-20 minutes (5 minutes if in a rush). The longer soak time, the better the results as it is non-aggressive!
- Agitate with a brush or sponge if required for stubborn dirt.
- Rinse off.
- For best results use Pro-GreenMX After-Shine following.
- For kits: add at least 250ml of concentrated product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product (once diluted) all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!
For best results, use with our other products;
STEP 1 - BIKE WASH
STEP 2 - DRIVETRAIN CLEANER
STEP 3 - AFTER-SHINE